Popular Science+ – Bonnier Corporation
Februar 20th, 2012 • Entertainment
**Now iOS5 Newsstand-compatible!**
*Missing issues after update? Tap the "Missing Issues?" button in the Library and sign in to the iTunes account you used to buy the issues originally. They should reappear in your Library.*
Popular Science+ is the re-imagined and re-designed digital version of Popular Science magazine. It has ALL the same content as the print magazine, along with special iPad-only features.
March issue highlights:
• No Pulse — How doctors invented the 10,000-rpm, pulse-free mechanical heart. By Dan Baum
• An Ocean of Data — Brendan Foley and his autonomous robots set out to remake maritime archaeology. By Brooke Borel
• The Mars Experiment — A deep dive inside the most ambitious Mars mission yet. By Jennifer Abbasi
• The Boy Who Played with Fusion — The story of Taylor Wilson, teenage nuclear-fusion prodigy. By Tom Clynes
• Headlines — The $1,000 human genome, tracking the flu with Google, the computerized contact lens, and the quest to cure migraines.
• What’s New — The 18-volt drill, new-wave lightbulbs, the 188-mpg motorcycle, and the future of Wi-Fi.
• How 2.0 — The wrist-mounted crossbow, new firmware for old Android phones, make your own hand warmers.
. . . and more!
*** Annual subscription available! Get a one-year subscription for just $14.99. Tap the screen to access “Store” at the top. ***
** FREE Preview issue inside! Download a FREE preview issue with five full stories. **
How Subscriptions Work:
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE:
Instructions to use this app:
-Swipe left or right to BROWSE through the magazine
E-mail us with any questions, problems, or even just feedback at: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Popular Science